Ever wonder how to change your Google Adwords bidding strategy back to Manual CPC? Follow these steps below.
- Login into Google Adwords account
- Navigate on left column and select appropriate campaign
- Select Settings tab on left column
- Under Bidding, click Change Bid Strategy
- Click Select a bid strategy directly
- From drop down menu, select Manual CPC
- Click Save
- Under Keywords in Campaign manually select and set Max. CPC
Changing to a manual bidding strategy in Google Adwords will give you greater control over bidding your ads to the top of page.
This article explains how to change your campaign’s bid strategy. The instructions in this article apply to Search, Display, and Shopping campaigns.