Ever wonder how to change your Google Adwords bidding strategy back to Manual CPC? Follow these steps below.
- Login into Google Adwords account
- Navigate on left column and select appropriate campaign
- Select Settings tab on left column
- Under Bidding, click Change Bid Strategy
- Click Select a bid strategy directly
- From drop down menu, select Manual CPC
- Click Save
- Under Keywords in Campaign manually select and set Max. CPC
Changing to a manual bidding strategy in Google Adwords will give you greater control over bidding your ads to the top of page.