Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Arguably one of the easiest, most sleek, straight forward, wireless headphones on the market. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio.
Deciding the Best EQ Setting for AirPods
Every song will produce different results based on quality, therefor it is nice to achieve the best sound quality with the least amount of searching through the Apple settings. Currently, I have my EQ set to jazz, and the results greatly improve the vocal clarity and provide a modest amount of surround sound bass.
Based on preferences you may want to choose a setting with more depth or less bass. Play around and test different songs and settings. Over time you will find the one that fits your best needs and desires.
How to Navigate to EQ Settings Apple iOS
- Open Settings from iPhone Home Screen
- Select the Music Option
- Tap EQ from the Playback section
- Test the 24 Apple Equalizer Settings to find the one you prefer
- Equalization will persist as long as your Bluetooth Devices are connected. To change or disable it, visit Settings > Music > EQ and tap Off.
Out of the Box
- Big bass, but not as overwhelming as the EarPods
- Clear low-end
- Clear highs, no sibilance or harshness
What EQ Setting Do You Use on Your iPhone?
Let us know what you think. We would like to get your input on what you believe the overall, most consistent, and overall best equalizer setting.